- About Us
- Contact Us
Historical Marker - E. Pelham & Piedmont
Posted on 27. Dec, 2009 by MLPAadmin
The HISTORICAL MARKER AT E. PELHAM AND PIEDMONT ROADS describes Federal troop movements advancing toward Atlanta during the Civil War. In July 1864, Federal troops were brought from Buckhead and placed in a line starting at Morningside Baptist Church and running to about the intersection of E. Rock Springs and Cumberland roads.